Thursday, August 29, 2013

Holidays diary in few shots.

This year we spent 2 weeks in Portugal. We've just came back and I already miss the Ocean, the Sun and colourful drinks...
We loved kayaking, snorkeling and hiking. Food, weather and people... dream.
I have to say this year we had packed just right. Not too many clothes and that's why we brought home some local traditional specialties.
Here are some pictures:
Warning: a lot of face shots ;)

one of first selfies... next post: active holidays outfits...

in the middle of the Ocean
gangsta lovers
our second anniversary

just chilling
coming back from holidays-tired but happy
getting to our very private secret beach

me and my bodyguard
my motivation to do something more...







welcome



sacrum and profanum
getting ready for snorkeling 
Phill with Rex
50 ways of serving cod
my view




night date






me and my Portuguese friends 

something sweet

letting Reksio go

mango and black vodka
kayaking is a hard work