2&1/2 Cups Cauliflower
1 Large Egg
1&1/4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
2 Tbsp shredded Asiago
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 Garlic Cloves
AND YOUR TOPPINGS - I used Tomato sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and Balsamic Vinegar, but feel free to add anything you like
Directions - PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 375
1. Steam the cauliflower for a few minutes
2. Throw the cauliflower, egg, mozzarella, asiago, salt, pepper and garlic into a food processorand do the magic
3. Shape the dough into a circle on the parchment paper- it does look real :)
4. Soak up excess moisture- I recommend a paper towel
5. Bake Crust until golden brown- oh yeah
6. Top the pizza-time to play!
7. Bake again until it looks like a pizza!
8. Slice and enjoy!