Thursday, February 14, 2013

a big heart

Personally I don't feel any different today, I don't do anything special. Maybe it is because I say sweet things to him everyday, maybe because for last 3 years I feel like I won a lottery to be with such a lovely and caring person.
I remember though when I was younger, in the high school and university this evening meant some nice places like restaurant or cinema. me carrying flowers in my hand, feeling bit unconformable to see all those kissing couples around me. So I feel now kind of relieved not have to go through all of this again. Don't get me wrong I like to dress up, put high heels on and go with Phill somewhere nice, but not necessarily on 14th of February.
I'm looking at my wall calendar and by today's date I see a big heart-and I cannot remember have I designed it or was it there from the beginning...
oh well, celebrated or not, I wish you today all the sweetest!