Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Side effects


Last night still in pain I tried to cheer myself up. Phil was at work so what did I do? I decided to watch a movie about a depressed, sick murderer...
However bad it sounds it was a good decision. I didn't have a great expectations about this film, but I was positively surprised.
Panaceum (Side effects)- the story is good, it's not very predictable and the acting is good, although I'm not a massive fan of Jude Law. (I don't even know why-he is always brilliant...) If you think it is depressive, sad and slow movie-you are wrong. If you've seen it, tell me what you think.
If you are looking for a thriller movie for Wednesday night I totally recommend this one.
If you have seen anything interesting lately or something that nobody should waste time on, share with me and other readers.

imdb

There was an error in this gadget