Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Side effects


Last night still in pain I tried to cheer myself up. Phil was at work so what did I do? I decided to watch a movie about a depressed, sick murderer...
However bad it sounds it was a good decision. I didn't have a great expectations about this film, but I was positively surprised.
Panaceum (Side effects)- the story is good, it's not very predictable and the acting is good, although I'm not a massive fan of Jude Law. (I don't even know why-he is always brilliant...) If you think it is depressive, sad and slow movie-you are wrong. If you've seen it, tell me what you think.
If you are looking for a thriller movie for Wednesday night I totally recommend this one.
If you have seen anything interesting lately or something that nobody should waste time on, share with me and other readers.

imdb