Saturday, March 16, 2013

Products I love...

There is almost no better feeling than having a relaxing bath after a long day at work. Like most of us I like to pamper myself from time to time, especially that nowadays you can get so easily all the home-spa products.
I often change my products as my body likes changes but there are few products I am faithful to:
Shea butter is one of them. I first got it as a gift from Phil and I've used it non stop since. Handmade, 100% organic - pure shea butter leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized. 




Next on the list is pure tea tree oil.
My skin is dry and very sensitive I normally used hypo allergic products. As I only use products with no aroma on my face I was very skeptical about tea tree oil because it has very strong smell. But Phil recommended it so I decided to give it a go-I trust this man :)
Now I use it everyday. After I clean my face I just wash it with water + a single drop of oil and I don't even have to use any moisturizer. It has antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. It's natural, cheap and effective. What else could I ask for?




The last on this short list is Botanics Organic Nourishing Body Oil.
I use it as a massage oil. It has great smell and is perfect if you add it to a bath or just treat your other half with a back massage. It's very affordable and multi-functional.

If you would like to choose oil which is less "oily" and use it as a body oil rather than massage one I would recommend greenland papaya body and massage oil- I love the smell! 


I'm wondering what products would you recommend to me?