Friday, March 22, 2013

snowy Friday

When I woke up this morning white landscape welcomed me outside. It's only 3 cm but for me it means day off!
It makes me laugh, because I remember walking to work when it was so snowing that I couldn't see a thing and the snow was knee high... but, no complains. 
I don't have much time lately, so I will try to organize my day very efficiently. I am still in the middle of packing and there is plenty of boxes everywhere. I will add some more today.




 Finally I will have a moment to think what to pack for our trip to Poland. Cannot wait! Easter with my family, my Mum's birthday and my Sis' wedding-sounds like a party time :) what should I pack?




And at the end I will prepare some nice food for me and Phil to celebrate the beginning of the weekend.






What are your plans for the weekend?






Once upon a time, there were four people.

Their names were Everybody, Somebody, Nobody and Anybody. Whenever there was an important job to be done, Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. When Nobody did it, Everybody got angry because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought that Somebody would do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it. So in the end Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done in the first place.