Sunday, November 24, 2013

Vichy Idealia Life Serum

Vichy Idealia Life Serum: The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer.
For a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skin tone, refined pores and rested features. Let's check it.


Vichy introduces its exclusive correcting complex[LR2412+LHA], in a formula that helps repair in real time the damages of life excesses on the skin.  
For a spectacular transformation of the skin quality:


  • Fresh complexion
  • Even skin tone
  • Refined pores
  • Rested features
It doesn't make me look younger, but it helps to even my skin tone and gives me fresh and brightener complexion. I don't have any problems with pores, so I cannot say much in this subject. If your skin looks dull, which happens often especially in Autumn and you would like your complexion to look fresher and rested go ahead and try this product. 
That's what Vichy promises. But does it really?


My skin is very sensitive and problematic, so I am really very careful using new products. But I have to say that this is a good product, it leaves my skin beautiful and soft. It sinks into the skin very quickly which helps by applying a moisturizer on the top. Its texture is light and non sticky. 
Too early to tell if it is making a significant difference to my skin but the fact that it leaves it so soft makes me feel good. It works with my very sensitive skin. It's hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and paraben-free, with soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water. 
The instructions recommend to "Apply every morning and/or evening underneath your usual moisturiser or on its own, avoiding the eye area. Helps transform the appearance of skin quality." I've been using it for about 4 weeks now. I apply it only evenings (no moisturizer).
I recommend this product, but don't expect any spectacular transformation.

£29.50 for 30ml.